Friday, August 23, 2013
SANDY HOMEBUYER ASSISTANCE $50,000 Interest Free Forgiven after 5 yrs!
NJ HOMEBUYERS: GET UP TO
$50,000 INTEREST FREE
• No required monthly payments
• Loan is forgiven in full after five years
HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE?
• Purchase a home in any of the nine Sandy-impacted counties: Atlantic, Bergen, Cape May, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean or Union
• Have a minimum credit score of 620
• *HUD income limits and other restrictions apply
counseling agency and must pre-qualify for a first mortgage from an HMFA-approved lender.
This program is made possible by funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Program. The Sandy Homebuyer Assistance Program fund is being administered by the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (HMFA). HMFA is a self- sufficient agency of state government that is dedicated to offering New Jersey residents affordable and accessible housing. HMFA receives no state appropriation.